EXHIBIT BOOTH FEATURES
Exhibitors receive many benefits from participating in the CSIMS Mid-Summer Seminar. A standard 8’ deep by 10’ wide exhibit space provides you with:
- One six foot draped table, two chairs and a wastebasket. (Note: All draperies are in black.)
- Name badges.
- Two box lunches for Friday.
- Admission for two people to the Saturday Luncheon (additional luncheon tickets are available for purchase).
- Admission to the Friday Welcome Reception.
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours (20 hours over two days).
- Link to your website from the seminar page of the CSIMS website.
- One page, including contact information and company profile, in the official Program.
- Placement of a one-page (not to exceed 8.5” x 11”) company flyer in the attendee bags. Note: Exhibitors are responsible for sending flyers to the CSIMS office no later than May 27, 2017.
- MS Excel list of attendees emailed to you after the conference.
If reserved by May 22, 2017: $1395 per booth
After May 22, 2017: $1795 per booth
25% discount for multiple booths!
Deadline to remit exhibit registration is Friday, May 26, 2017.
EXTENSIVE PROMOTION TO THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS
We provide extensive promotion to workers’ comp doctors and professionals through:
- “Save the Date” electronic postcard outlining the CSIMS Mid-Summer Seminar, emailed to 3,000 Qualified Medical Examiners, CSIMS members, past seminar attendees and attendee prospects.
- The six page seminar brochure is mailed to nearly 3,000 Qualified Medical Examiners, CSIMS members, past seminar attendees and attendee prospects.
- Ongoing eblast email communications promoting the seminar delivered directly to more than 3,000 inboxes.
- The CSIMS Mid-Summer Seminar Program reserves a page for each exhibitor which contains contact information and a company profile. This program is distributed to all attendees, who take it home and utilize it as an ongoing reference tool. The program is also available to download on the CSIMS website just prior to the seminar and for a couple months afterward.
- Social media promotion on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Advertisements in industry publications.
DIRECT CONTACT WITH DECISION MAKERS
The CSIMS Mid-Summer Seminar is the premier event for California’s workers’ comp doctors and professionals. Each year the conference attracts experienced, dedicated professionals who make decisions about products and services every day. You will have multiple opportunities to talk one-on-one with these key decision makers.